Storage Clarity is very pleased to announce that Storage Clarity is now offering Grau Data's FILELOCK archive/compliance solution.
FILELOCK is a flexible, scalable, cost effective and compliant hardware-independent WORM file system for Microsoft Windows based platforms. Simply stated, it turns any NTFS volume into a WORM NTFS volume.
FILELOCK features include:
- Files are WORM locked after creation to prevent modification or deletion.
- File retention times can be set from seconds to forever.
- Applications can transparently utilize WORM capability without modification, using third-party programs, API's or proprietary file systems.
- File system utilities work unmodified (e.g., replication, mirroring, backup, auditing & virus checking).
- Audit compliant (e.g., SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act & SEC Rule 240.17a-4)).
- Completely storage hardware independent. Works with any standard NTFS volume.
- Works with virtual machines (e.g., VMware) and cluster environments.
- Even existing NTFS file systems can subsequently be write-protected.
- SnapLock (NetApp) compatible.
Preserving/archiving unstructured data is extremely easy with FILELOCK.
For additional information on FILELOCK, please visit Storage Clarity's web site: http://www.storageclarity.com/
FILELOCK brochure: http://storageclarity.com/Filelock-en.pdf